Benefits of using the powder coat for aluminium doors and windows
When you use the powder coat, you will get:
- An even application that is very consistent with the finish and the color
- A wide array of color choices that you can use for your aluminium doors and windows
- A wide range of colors that can be applied to match the colors that are within and around the property
- A more durable finish than is the case with timber
- Added protection from the elements to make the metal last longer
Anodizing on the aluminium doors and windows
This is yet another very popular option that can be used for your aluminium doors and windows. This coating is added to the metal through an electrochemical process. Anodizing usually increases the corrosion resistance and durability of aluminium. This is because the thickness of the oxide layer located on the metal surface is increased.
There are different grades that can be applied to the aluminium windows and doors; the highest level is the best option. This finish is marine grade. It ensures that the metal in the windows and doors remains protected from all elements and offers a long lifespan.
This is an option for those who want a lot of protection due to intense conditions. It is popularly used in the coastal regions on aluminium windows and doors. With this option, there is a limited color choice to select from.
You can paint aluminium regardless of how old it is. However, this work needs to be handled by a specialist.
PRODUCTS: P4T2418 P4T2118 P4T1818 P4T2415 P4T2115 P4T1815 P4T2412 P4T2112 P4T1812 PTT2418 PTT2118 PTT1818 PTT1518 PTT1218 PTT918 PTT618 PTT2415 PTT2115 PTT1815 PTT1515 PTT1215